Network Analyzer Feature Highlights
- Click here for a version history
- New: The VLAN ID filter and VLAN statistics
allow an even better analysis of virtual local area networks.
- Support for Windows® Vista operating systems including 64-bit versions.
- Scheduled Collector in the Pro version that allows manual or scheduled direct
to disk packet capturing.
- Support for files that are larger than 2 GB.
load over time statistics with history and configurable
chart types, display for example the
top 9 traffic causers (systems, protocols, etc.) during a configurable
period of time in a clear stacked bar chart.
- Punycode support in the DNS decoder,
address database update via DHCP, new connection statistics, new optional
'Easy Statistics Mode' that displays only commonly used statistics
modules with better
- Network Reports in HTML or XHTML format.
- Reports with charts and multiple data tables.
- Report generation can be controlled with command-line options and can be
started in the background with the Windows® Task Scheduler.
- Real-time network traffic statistics (25 different statistics modules
- Scheduled network traffic reports.
- Award-winning help system
- Online view of incoming packets (Analyze, decode, and filter network packets
while data collection is running).
- IPv4 names are resolved by analyzing the incoming name service packets
(without additional network traffic).
- Multiple data color options (for data source, address names, protocol names, and background color)
- Easy to use filter dialog.
- Supports multiple network cards in one or multiple windows.
- High performance due to assembler optimization and genuine new filter
- Open multiple views with different filters and online packet display without
- Capture full-speed 100 MBit/s even with older systems without losing data.
- Unique new packet information display in splitted window.
- Dump packet information with different detail levels.
- Boot-free and Setup-free installation possible (just copy and start).
- Customizable columns and display of relative time and lower
layer protocols in the packet list view.
- Advanced ISO OSI decoders.
32-bit Windows® 98 / ME / NT 4 / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Windows 7,
64-bit Windows® XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / Windows 7,
400 MHz processor for 100 MBit LANs recommended,
32 MB of free RAM when the OS is running,
MS HTML Help and IE 4 needed to use the help file.
Decoded Network Protocols
IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, IPX, PPP, PPPoE, PPTP,
ICMP, ICMPv6, IGMP, LCP, CHAP, CCP, CBCP, ARP, RIP, IPX-RIP, DNS, DHCP,
GRE, bootpc, bootps, NetBIOS, NetBIOS-NS, LLMNR, SMB/CIFS, Microsoft-DS,
ITU-T X.233 CLNP, X.224 OSI TP, ISO 9542 ES-IS, ISO 10589 IS-IS, Telnet,
And as text-decode:
HTTP, FTP, POP2, POP3, IMAP, IMAP3, MSNP, NNTP, SMTP, SSDP, WS-Discovery,